||Growth and Development
We often assume that all breastfed babies are on auto-pilot after the first few days. However, their ever-changing growth and development greatly affects their needs and capabilities; it also affects how their parents perceive and react to their needs and behaviors. In these online programs, you will learn how to promote breastfeeding with an understanding of the infant’s growth and development, as well as the parent’s teaching needs.
- IBCLC exam preparation
- Nurses with little experience with lactating mothers
- Anyone who needs an update and expansion of knowledge on this topic
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you. All-online and available anytime, day or night.
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- Documents in PDF format
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 16.
- Introduction to Major Psychological Theories
- WHO. Growth Charts
- Parents Perceptions and Older Infant
- Breastfeeding the Older Baby
- Topical 40-Question Drill: Growth and Development
This program expires two years from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 16.3 L-CERPs
- 2.7 contact hours
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.