||Growth and Development
We often assume that all breastfed babies are on auto-pilot after the first few days. However, their ever-changing growth and development greatly affects their needs and capabilities; it also affects how their parents perceive and react to their needs and behaviors. In these online programs, you will learn how to promote breastfeeding with an understanding of the infant’s growth and development, as well as the parent’s teaching needs.
• IBCLC exam preparation
• Nurses with little experience with lactating mothers.
• Anyone who needs an update and expansion of knowledge
on this topic.
Love to learn at your own pace? This package is for you! However, everyone learns a little differently. The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately equivalent to the number of credits it is approved for, but may vary by individual.
This 16.3 L-CERPs and 2.7 Contact Hours bundle includes the following topics:
• Introduction to Major Psychological Theories (1.9 L-CERPs)
• W.H.O. Growth Charts (2.7 L-CERPs and 2.7 Contact Hours)
• Parents Perceptions and Older Infant (4.0 L-CERPs)
• Obesity (3.3 L-CERPs)
• Breastfeeding the Older Baby (1.2 L-CERPs)
• Weaning (1.2 L-CERPs)
• Topical 40-Question Drill: Growth and Development (2.0 L-CERPs)
A multimedia approach is used throughout this and all of our online programs. Although they are all a little different, you may find webcasts and accompanying outlines to view and take notes on, short articles to read, drill exercises, and more.
Requirements for Completion:
• Complete all required assignments
• Complete an online program evaluation survey
• Complete the online post-test with 100% accuracy
You have one year from the date of purchase to earn credits for this program.
Expiration Date: This program expires two years from the date of purchase.
Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
16.3 CERPs and 2.7 Contact Hours
Continuing education credits are included.
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.