Marie is uniquely qualified to help you on your journey to achieving the Ten Steps
As past-president and assessor for Baby-Friendly USA, Marie knows what it takes to achieve the Baby-Friendly Designation. She can help your hospital do so in a time efficient and cost effective manner. As a Clinical Nurse Specialist and renowned educator, Marie can ensure system level changes.
Marie can help throughout the Discovery, Development, Dissemination and Designation Phases by providing guidance and assistance with:
- Gap Analysis
- Policy Review/Revisions
- Education Plan
- Staff Training
- Continuity of Care
- Data Collection/Analysis
- On-going Process Consultations
- Mock Assessment
Maintaining your Designation
You’ve worked hard and invested alot of money to achieve your Baby-Friendly Designation, don’t let it slip away! Let Marie help you put a plan in place to maintain your designation long term.
Breastfeeding Outlook complies with the International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes.
It is a long-standing policy of Breastfeeding Outlook not to associate with companies that violate the WHO Code.
- All online
- Meets all the requirements for Baby-Friendly designation
- We can track and report your staff's progress and completion for you
- Can be purchased a la carte
- Group rates available for hospitals
- Can be set up ahead of time for ongoing enrollment for hospital's new employees