Did you fail the exam?
Let Marie help you prepare to re-take the exam and pass!
The exam is tough, really tough. Many people do not pass on the first try. So don't beat yourself up. However, it is a fact that most people that have failed the exam once will not pass the next time unless they identify what went wrong and fix the problem.
Marie's new book can help you determine why you did not pass the exam and will tell you how to improve your scores the next time. So pick yourself up and try again.
How to Pass the IBLCE Exam This Time: Making the Sure-Footed Climb to Success After Failure,
available from Amazon as ebook or paperback.
For even more help, Marie has created the Cure for Failure Package! This package includes:
- How to Pass the IBLCE Exam This Time: Making the Sure-Footed Climb to Success After Failure (PDF)
- 8-Week (or less!) Lactation Exam Study Plan PDF
- 7 Disciplines Drills (all online, 185 discipline-focused, exam-type questions)
- 1000+ Lactation Terms You Should Know (PDF)
Click here to get your package and start working now to pass the exam the very next time.
You will be re-directed to our sister-site, MarieBiancuzzo.com.
“I passed the IBLCE exam this time after 2 fails. Huge thank you Marie for your [online] review course and the book about How to Pass the IBLCE Exam This Time. I wasn’t even going to test for a third time but after reading this book it gave me the courage I needed to test again. I liked being able to listen to the lectures on the go usually in the pick up line waiting for kids to get out of school.
The [Guide to Decoding Lactation Photos] workbook was a big help along with the Atlas. The practice exams were very helpful and much like the outline of the real exam.
~Leslie Collie, IBCLC, Arkadelphia AR
Check out Marie's blogs on the IBLCE Exam.
Some of the more common mistakes made by first-time exam takers:
- NOT taking a comprehensive lactation education course that covers the entire IBLCE Exam Detailed Content Outline
- Taking the exam in a language other than your first language
- Clinical experience that focuses on a specific setting (hospital only, etc.) or a specific chronological period (newborns only etc.)
- Assuming that your years of experience will get you through the exam
- Not recognizing that the exam is global and therefore, how you do things at your place of employment or how things are done in your country, is not always the correct answer.
- Severe test anxiety
Marie’s General Recommendations for Those that have Failed the Exam in the Past
If you did poorly across the board and never took a comprehensive lactation course
If you did poorly across the board due to gaps in your knowledge
If You are Weak in Certain Disciplines or Chronological Periods
If the photo section was your downfall
- Marie's Guide to Decoding Lactation Photos - With Marie's Workbook, use the more than 400 photos in The Breastfeeding Atlas to study and practice for the photo questions on the exam and to improve your physical assessment skills.
If you know your stuff but have severe test anxiety or poor test performance
FREE HELP! Give us a call at 703-787-9894 or (better) email us to get personalized assistance.
Our staff is trained to help you find your weaknesses, raise your score, and pass the exam the NEXT time!