||45 CERP Bundle
A 45-CERP Bundle with 23 different topics (and contact hours, too)!
Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificate when you finish!
If you are recertifying by CERPs this year or any time in the next 5 years, this bundle is a great way to get started or finish up. It even includes the required 5 E-CERPS!
Note: CERP Bundles are not designed to be combined. Some programs are in more than one bundle. If you need just a few CERPs or need help getting the number you need, please call or email us.
- A Quick Guide to Stress-Free Baby-Led Weaning and Offering Table Foods (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 PsychSocAnthro
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Session 08: Milk Supply, Growth, and Infant Intake (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours), 1.7 Dev&Nutrition
- Babywearing in the NICU (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 PsychSocAnthro
- Benefits and Risks of Pacifier Use for Breastfed Babies (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours), 1.6 PsychSocAnthro
- Childcare and Breastfeeding: Making Decisions (1.4 L-CERPs, 1.4 Contact Hours), 1.4 PsychSocAnthro
- Childcare and Breastfeeding: Solving Unforeseen Problems (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours), 2.0 PsychSocAnthro
- Communicating Your Feeding Policy (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours), 2.0 Skills
- Cue the Drama: Second Night Syndrome (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Techniques
- Engorgement (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours), 1.7 Pathology
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding: Are They Safe? (3.5 L-CERPs, 3.5 Contact Hours), 3.5 Pharm&Tox
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding: Tips for Effective Use (3 L-CERPs, 3 Contact Hours), 3.0 Pharm&Tox
- Ethical Aspects of Contemporary Lactation Practice (5.0 E-CERPs, 5.0 Contact Hours), 5.0 Skills
- Evidence-Based Practice (2.1 L-CERPs, 2.1 Contact Hours), 2.1 Skills
- Lactation Suppressants (1.4 L-CERPs), 1.4 Pharm&Tox
- Over-Everything! Plugged Ducts and More (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Pathology
- Phenylketonuria and the Breastfed Infant (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 Pathology
- Relactation: Reflections & Implications (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Physio&Endo
- Skin-to-Skin Promises Broad and Long-Term Benefits (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Techniques
- Tandem Breastfeeding (2 L-CERPs, 2 Contact Hours), 2.0 Techniques
- Ten Hospital Birth Practices (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours), 1.6 Techniques
- The Slow to Gain Breastfed Baby (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Dev&Nutrition
- Use of Nipple Shields in Breastfeeding (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Skills
This program expires 18 months from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 40.1 L-CERPs
- 5.0 E-CERPs
- 43.7 Contact Hours for Nurses
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 3.2 in Development and Nutrition
- 3.5 in Physiology and Endocrinology
- 6.0 in Pathology
- 7.9 in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- 10.6 in Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology
- 3.3 in Techniques
- 10.6 in Clinical Skills
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.