||Health Sciences Continuing Education Package
To employ basic principles of healthcare ethics, infection control, safety and security, and medical terminology in multiple clinical settings.
- Non-healthcare professionals
- Others needing to meet the continuing education healthcare sciences requirement to be eligible for the IBLCE Exam
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you. All-online and available anytime, day or night.
- PDF Documents
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 8.
- Introduction to Documentation in Healthcare
- Ethics: Code of Professional Conduct
- Occupational Safety in the Workplace
- Introduction to Infection Control
- Medical Terminology
You will be able to earn credits for this program for up to one year after purchase. The content will be available for 2 years after purchase (for study purposes). Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.