||15 CERP Bundle
A 15-CERP Bundle with 7 different topics (and contact hours, too)!
Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificate when you finish!
If you are recertifying by CERPs this year or any time in the next 5 years, this bundle is a good start or a great way to finish up. It even includes the required 5 E-CERPS!
Note: CERP Bundles are not designed to be combined. Some programs are in more than one bundle. If you need just a few CERPs or need help getting the number you need, please call or email us.
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 18.
- A Quick Guide to Stress-Free Baby-Led Weaning and Offering Table Foods (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 PsychSocAnthro
- Benefits and Risks of Pacifier Use for Breastfed Babies (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours), 1.6 PsychSocAnthro
- Ethical Aspects of Contemporary Lactation Practice (5.0 E-CERPs, 5.0 Contact Hours), 5.0 Skills
- Evidence-Based Practice (2.1 L-CERPs, 2.1 Contact Hours), 2.1 Skills
- Nurturing the Nursing Mother (1.3 L-CERPs, 1.3 Contact Hours), 1.3 Skills
- Phenylketonuria and the Breastfed Infant (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 Pathology
This program expires 12 months from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 10.0 L-CERPs
- 5.0 E-CERPs
- 15.0 contact hours
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 2.5 in Pathology
- 4.1 in Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology
- 8.4 in Clinical Skills
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.