|Tough Topics Review: Public Health
Don't Panic! Get Prepared!
Review those tough public health topics and feel confident when you take the exam.
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you. All-online and available anytime, day or night.
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- PDF format documents
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 10.
- Data Collection: Breastfeeding Rates & Risks of Infant Formula (3.5 L-CERPs)
- Understanding the WHO's Major Efforts on Breastfeeding (3.8 L-CERPs)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Protecting, Promoting, and Supporting Breastfeeding (2.9 L-CERPs)
This program expires one year from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
- 10.2 L-CERPs
- 10.2 contact hours
You must register on this web site before purchasing this product.
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
All Six Tough Topics are available together in one package for only $495! Get all 6 topics here!
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.