||75 CERP Bundle - UNIT 1
We have broken our 75-CERP Recertification Bundle into 3 separate units. Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificate when you finish!
This unit includes the required 5 E-CERPS,
Unit 1 Includes:
- 40-Question Drill: Maternal Nutrition (2.2 L-CERPs)
- Childcare and Breastfeeding: Making Decisions (1.4 L-CERPs, 1.4 Contact Hours)
- Childcare and Breastfeeding: Solving Unforseen Problems (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours)
- Common Breast Problems (1.9 L-CERPs, 1.9 Contact Hours)
- Communicating Your Feeding Policy (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours)
- Ethical Aspects of Contemporary Lactation Practice (5.0 E-CERPs)
- Relactation: Reflections & Implications (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours)
- Sore Nipples, 3rd ed (6.0 L-CERPs, 6.0 Contact Hours)
- Writing Effective Feeding Policies (3 L-CERPs, 3 Contact Hours)
This program expires 18 months from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 20.0 L-CERPs
- 5.0 E-CERPs
- 17.8 contact hours
- 2.2 in Development and Nutrition
- 1.5 in Physiology and Endocrinology
- 7.9 in Pathology
- 3.4 in Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology
- 10.0 in Clinical Skills
Individual programs in our 75-CERP Bundle may be exchanged as necessary, free of charge, to meet the requirements of your Personalized Professional Development Plan from the IBLCE, as long as we have the programs in the CERP quantities and disciplines they require. Email us at email@example.com after your purchase to request exchanges.
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.