||75 CERP Bundle - UNIT 3
We have broken our 75-CERP Recertification Bundle into 3 separate units. Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificate when you finish!
Unit 3 Includes:
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Session 06: Helping with a Breastfeeding (2.7 L-CERPs, 2.7 Contact Hours), 2.7 Techniques
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Session 12: When the Baby is Unable to Suckle (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Pathology
- Engorgement (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours), 1.7 Pathology
- Evidence-Based Practice (2.1 L-CERPs, 2.1 Contact Hours), 2.1 Skills
- Over-Everything! Plugged Ducts and More (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Pathology
- Peripartum Issues: Overview, Identification & Treatment (1.5 L-CERPs), 1.5 Techniques
- Phenylketonuria and the Breastfed Infant (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 Pathology
- Skin-to-Skin Promises Broad and Long-Term Benefits (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Techniques
- Tandem Breastfeeding (2 L-CERPs, 2 Contact Hours), 2.0 Physio&Endo
- Ten Hospital Birth Practices (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours), 1.6 PsychSocAnthro
- The Slow to Gain Breastfed Baby (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Dev&Nutrition
- WHO Growth Charts (2.7 L-CERPs, 2.7 Contact Hours), 2.7 Dev&Nutrition
23.4 CERPs for Lactation Consultants (23.4 L-CERPs)
21.9 Contact Hours for Nurses
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 4.2 in Development and Nutrition
- 2.0 in Physiology and Endocrinology
- 7.8 in Pathology
- 1.6 in Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology
- 5.7 in Techniques
- 2.1 in Clinical Skills
This program expires 12 months from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Individual programs in our 75-CERP Bundle may be exchanged as necessary, free of charge, to meet the requirements of your Personalized Professional Development Plan from the IBLCE, as long as we have the programs in the CERP quantities and disciplines they require. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase to request exchanges.
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.