||Babywearing 101: Helping Parent Wear their Newborn or Older Infant
Marie speaks with trained babywearing consultant Samantha Bunnell to find out the answers to popular questions about babywearing. Why babywear? What are the risks and benefits of adding babywearing to someone's parenting groove? What equipment do you need? How do you get started? How can you find a babywearing group in your community?
For information on babywearing for preterm infants, Click Here.
This Program is Best For:
- Lactation consultants
- Anyone in a position to promote breastfeeding with pregnant women.
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you! You can take it along with you on your MP3 player, and re-play as many times as you wish!
- Downloadable MP3 audio file
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 2.
- Babywearing 101: Helping Parent Wear their Newborn or Older Infant
This program expires two years from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 1.4 L-CERPs
- 1.4 contact hours
- 1.4 in Psychology, Sociology & Anthropology
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.