||75 CERP Bundle
A 75-CERP Bundle with 30 different topics (and Contact Hours, too)!
Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificate when you finish!
If you are recertifying by CERPs this year or any time in the next 5 years, this bundle is for you. It even includes the required 5 E-CERPS!
Buy now and get all your CERPs for IBLCE recertification for less than $11 per CERP.
Note: CERP Bundles are not designed to be combined. Some programs are in more than one bundle. If you need just a few CERPs or need help getting the number you need, please call or email us.
- 40-Question Drill: Maternal Nutrition (2.2 L-CERPs)
- Analgesia & Anesthesia (3 L-CERPs)
- Data Collection (3.5 L-CERPs)
- Drugs: Social, Recreational, Addictions (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours)
- Engorgement (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours)
- Environmental Toxins and Breastfeeding (5.6 L-CERPs)
- Ethics: Code of Professional Conduct (3.5 E-CERPs)
- Ethics: IBLCE Scope of Practice (3.8 E-CERPs)
- Galactogogues (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours)
- HIV and Breastfeeding (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours)
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism (1.3 L-CERPs, 1.3 Contact Hours)
- Induced Lactation and Relactation (2.4 L-CERPs, 2.4 Contact Hours)
- Lactation Suppressants (1.4 L-CERPs)
- Lactose and the Breastfed Infant (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours)
- Mastitis (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours)
- Nutrient Deficiencies (2.2 L-CERPs, 2.2 Contact Hours)
- Nutrition for the Well Infant (1.1 L-CERPs, 1.1 Contact Hours)
- Obesity (3.3 L-CERPs)
- Parents Perceptions and Older Infant (4.0 L-CERPs)
- Plugged Ducts and Related Issues (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours)
- Postpartum Depression: Care Implications for the Breastfeeding Mother (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Protecting, Promoting, and Supporting Breastfeeding (2.9 L-CERPs)
- Sore Nipples, 3rd ed (6.0 L-CERPs, 6.0 Contact Hours)
- Tandem Breastfeeding (2 L-CERPs, 2 Contact Hours)
- Ten Top Tips To Help Pregnant Women Choose Breastfeeding (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours)
- Twins and Higher-Order Multiples (3.6 L-CERPs, 3.6 Contact Hours)
- Weaning (1.2 L-CERPs)
- WHO Growth Charts (2.7 L-CERPs, 2.7 Contact Hours)
- WHO's Major Efforts (3.8 L-CERPs)
75 CERPs and 36.8 Contact Hours
Continuing education credits are included
This program expires on December 31, in the year following purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.