||75 CERP Bundle
A 75-CERP Bundle with 35 different topics (and Contact Hours, too)!
Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificates when you finish!
If you are recertifying by CERPs this year or any time in the next 5 years, this bundle is for you. It even includes the required 5 E-CERPS!
The 75-CERP Recertification Bundle is also available to be purchased in 3 separate units. Click here to view Unit 1.
Note: CERP Bundles are not designed to be combined. Some programs are in more than one bundle. If you need just a few CERPs or need help getting the number you need, please call or email us.
- 40-Question Drill: Maternal Nutrition (2.2 L-CERPs), 2.2 Dev&Nutrition
- A Quick Guide to Stress-Free Baby-Led Weaning and Offering Table Foods (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 PsychSocAnthro
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Session 06: Helping with a Breastfeeding (2.7 L-CERPs, 2.7 Contact Hours), 2.7 Techniques
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative Session 12: When the Baby is Unable to Suckle (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Pathology
- Babywearing in the NICU (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 PsychSocAnthro
- Benefits and Risks of Pacifier Use for Breastfed Babies (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours), 1.6 PsychSocAnthro
- Childcare and Breastfeeding: Making Decisions (1.4 L-CERPs, 1.4 Contact Hours), 1.4 PsychSocAnthro
- Childcare and Breastfeeding: Solving Unforeseen Problems (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours), 2.0 PsychSocAnthro
- Common Breast Problems (1.9 L-CERPs, 1.9 Contact Hours), 1.9 Pathology
- Communicating Your Feeding Policy (2.0 L-CERPs, 2.0 Contact Hours), 2.0 Skills
- Cue the Drama: Second Night Syndrome (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Techniques
- Emergency Preparedness for Infants and Mothers (2.3 L-CERPs), 2.3 PsychSocAnthro
- Engorgement (1.7 L-CERPs, 1.7 Contact Hours), 1.7 Pathology
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding: Are They Safe? (3.5 L-CERPs, 3.5 Contact Hours), 3.5 Pharm&Tox
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding: Tips for Effective Use (3 L-CERPs, 3 Contact Hours), 3.0 Pharm&Tox
- Ethical Aspects of Contemporary Lactation Practice (5.0 E-CERPs, 5.0 Contact Hours), 5.0 Skills
- Evidence-Based Practice (2.1 L-CERPs, 2.1 Contact Hours), 2.1 Skills
- HIV and Breastfeeding: Counseling and Teaching Roles and Responsibilities (2.6 L-CERPs, 2.6 Contact Hours), 2.6 Pathology
- Lactation Suppressants (1.4 L-CERPs), 1.4 Pharm&Tox
- Mastitis (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Pathology
- Nutrient Deficiencies (2.2 L-CERPs, 2.2 Contact Hours), 2.2 Dev&Nutrition
- Nutrition for the Well Infant (1.1 L-CERPs, 1.1 Contact Hours), 1.1 Dev&Nutrition
- Over-Everything! Plugged Ducts and More (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours), 1.8 Pathology
- Peripartum Issues: Overview, Identification & Treatment (1.5 L-CERPs), 1.5 Techniques
- Phenylketonuria and the Breastfed Infant (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours), 2.5 Pathology
- Relactation: Reflections & Implications (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Physio&Endo
- Skin-to-Skin Promises Broad and Long-Term Benefits (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Techniques
- Sore Nipples, 3rd ed (6.0 L-CERPs, 6.0 Contact Hours), 6.0 Pathology
- Tandem Breastfeeding (2 L-CERPs, 2 Contact Hours), 2.0 Physio&Endo
- Ten Hospital Birth Practices (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours), 1.6 PsychSocAnthro
- The Slow to Gain Breastfed Baby (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Dev&Nutrition
- Twins and Higher-Order Multiples (3.6 L-CERPs, 3.6 Contact Hours), 3.6 Physio&Endo
- Use of Nipple Shields in Breastfeeding (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours), 1.5 Skills
- WHO Growth Charts (2.7 L-CERPs, 2.7 Contact Hours), 2.7 Dev&Nutrition
- Writing Effective Feeding Policies (3 L-CERPs, 3 Contact Hours), 3.0 Skills
78.8 CERPs for Lactation Consultants (73.8 L-CERPs, 5 E-CERPs)
71.4 Contact Hours for Nurses
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 9.7 in Development and Nutrition
- 7.1 in Physiology and Endocrinology
- 20.1 in Pathology
- 7.9 in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- 12.9 in Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology
- 7.5 in Techniques
- 13.6 in Clinical Skills
This program expires 12 months from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Individual programs in our 75-CERP Bundle may be exchanged as necessary, free of charge, to meet the requirements of your Personalized Professional Development Plan from IBLCE, as long as we have the programs in the CERP quantities and disciplines they require. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase to request exchanges.
This program should be loaded onto your My Account page within 20 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.