||Over-Everything! Plugged Ducts and More
You can probably spot a plugged duct from 10 feet away. But do you know if that woman has an oversupply? If she has an oversupply, does she also have an overactive milk-ejection reflex? Does leaking have anything to do with her condition? And which came first with any of these: the chicken or the egg? If you’re wishing you had some evidence to substantiate or refute your practice, or even just some expert advice when there is no good evidence, this learning program will be helpful for you.
- Anyone who has been involved in fewer than 20 cases of plugged ducts, oversupply, over-active milk ejection reflex (let-down) or chronic leaking of milk
- Anyone who feels uncertain of how these four topics are inter-related, or how they are related to mastitis or engorgement
- IBCLC Exam preparation
- Anyone who needs to update or expand knowledge on this topic
- Anyone who values evidence-based practice.
Get more for your money! This program is also in our topical package, The Milk-Maker Cometh.
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you! You can take it along with you on your MP3 player, and re-play as many times as you wish!
- Downloadable MP3 audio file
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 2.
- Over-Everything! Plugged Ducts and More
This program expires two years from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 1.8 L-CERPs
- 1.8 contact hours
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.