||Tandem Breastfeeding: Little Evidence, Big Problems
You secretly wonder how many mothers tandem breastfeed. Or how many mothers want to, but are afraid to ask about it. You’re a little afraid they might ask you something you don’t know, because everyone seems nearly silent on tandem breastfeeding—your colleagues, the professional literature, and other mothers. Finally, you’ve found a succinct, yet complete and accurate yet thorough discussion. The purpose of this learning program is to help you provide practical, accurate information for any mother who expresses an interest in tandem breastfeeding. Some exam-type questions are included for those who are preparing to certify or re-recertify for the lactation exam.
- Anyone who has had fewer than 5 experiences helping a mother who is pregnant while breastfeeding or tandem breastfeeding
- Anyone who needs to update or expand knowledge on this topic
- Anyone who thinks that recommendations for non-tandem situations will automatically work in tandem situations
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you! You can take it along with you on your MP3 player, and re-play as many times as you wish!
- Downloadable MP3 audio file
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 2.
- Tandem Breastfeeding: Little Evidence, Big Problems
This program expires 18 months from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
CERPs for topic areas of the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline:
- 2.0 L-CERPs
- 2.0 contact hours
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 2.0 in Physiology & Endocrinology
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.