||WHO Growth Charts: Use, Interpretation & Implications for Breastfed Children
The growth charts from the World Health Organization have now become the international standard for measuring infants, including here in the United States. Are you able to correctly use these new charts? How will you interpret their data to parents? Especially for exclusively breastfed infants, how will the data look different than it looked on the old charts, and how will you explain this data to parents? Buy this learning program and learn how.
- Anyone who is working in a setting where growth charts are being used
- Anyone preparing to take the IBLCE Exam
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you. All-online and available anytime, day or night.
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 3.
- WHO Growth Charts: Use, Interpretation & Implications for Breastfed Children
This program expires two years from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 2.7 L-CERPs
- 2.7 contact hours
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.