||Marie Biancuzzo's Guide to Decoding Lactation Photos (Full Course)
by Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS CCL IBCLC
(You will be redirected to our sister site, MarieBiancuzzo.com.)
This course will help you to learn the skills to decode what you see & take the best next step. Learn to distinguish between similar conditions; recall and apply knowledge of typical features; solve clinical problems & more. Perfect as you prepare for a lactation exam or improve your physical assessment skills.
Finally, an interactive course that will:
See your confidence skyrocket as you decode the visual information, and recognize the conditions that may appear on the exam.
- provide detailed context and clarification of terms as they relate to items on the IBLCE exam.
- recall and apply knowledge of typical features, and their implications for breastfeeding.
- fine-tune your visual assessment skills to accurately distinguish between clinical conditions you encounter.
- solve clinical problems by understanding their origin.
This Program is Best For:
- Lactation consultants
- Anyone wanting to improve the clinical observation skills or prepare for the IBLCE Exam.
Love to learn at your own pace? This learning program is for you. All-online and available anytime, day or night.
- Hard-copy Workbook and The Breastfeeding Atlas (6th ed.)
- Electronic multiple-choice post-test
- Downloadable and Printable Certificate of Completion in PDF format
The number of hours needed to complete this program is approximately 20.
- The Breastfeeding Atlas (6th edition)
- Marie Biancuzzo's Guide to Decoding Lactation Photos
- Online post-test
This program expires two years from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
- 20.4 L-CERPs
- 20.4 contact hours
For detailed information about this course, click here.
If you don't need credits, this Workbook along with The Breastfeeding Atlas (6th ed.) may be purchased separately and used to prepare for a lactation exam or to improve your clinical observation skills.
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.